wholesale air max|cheap air jordans|pompy wtryskowe|cheap huarache shoes| bombas inyeccion|cheap jordans|cheap sneakers|wholesale jordans|cheap china jordans|cheap wholesale jordans|cheap jordans|wholesale jewelry china



Expand FAQ item

I don’t have a support order. Can I have one established by petitioning the court where the non-residential parent lives?

Yes, this can be done. Depending on the facts, it could be handled in our state or referred to another state. An affidavit of the facts, including the name and address of the responsible parent, details of your financial circumstances, and the needs of the children will be included. The petition will be mailed to the enforcement agency that will be handling the case.

Expand FAQ item

Are obligees required to demonstrate how child support is utilized?

No. The agency does not have the ability to track how child support payments are utilized after they are disbursed to the residential parent.